Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Confession: I'm obsessed with Miley-Liam lately



I follow their romance because I’m obsessed with Liam and to be frankly speaking, I’m actually happy with all those break up rumors cos I’ve been hoping for it from the start. They’re too opposite, Miley loves to be center of the attention, Liam is a humble kind of laid back guy which is very sexy of him and no, they’re not from The Notebook movie, although they’re complete opposite they can’t be crazy for each other. Rumor has it Liam is fed up with Miley’s transformation, rushing herself to get old. And when she gets old, she’ll surely spend her dimes to stay young. The irony. I met Liam and he’s effing sexy, it was last week Friday and I still couldnt get over with it and I dont think I would. His aussie accent still ringing in my ears. And all those photos of Miley smoking weeds? That’s just too stupid of her to post it on the internet, then blames media for not having her privacy. Btw, I adore Miley Cyrus fashion until she turned herself into a rebel punk bleached haired wannabe.


UPDATE (Dec 15, 2013): YES! THEY'VE BROKEN UP! THEY'RE SOOO DONE!!! HAHAHAHA! *evil laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...