Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kindle Problem

It's been nearly two months since my ate gave me this Kindle Keyboard 3g and I fell inlove with it. Well you can actually see it on my previous post. I have finished reading some books there and I was nearly half way through The Time Traveller's Wife then one day, it got stuck on its screen saver which is Amazon advertisement. I held the OK button which is supposed to do and nothing happened. I assumed it's battery low so I charged it and left for hours but no development. Then I searched on the internet regarding the problem and it seems like I'm not the only one having this dilemma. Lately, I can now explore through my book on Kindle, can read few pages but minutes, or seconds later.. it stuck again. You know you lose your interest reading cos you can't flip another page all of a sudden then it reboots itself and sometimes you lose your bookmarks. This is really frustrating for me. I still have so many books to read there and to download and I'm excited to finish those. My ate says it's brand new, her boyfriend actually bought it this year and definitely still covered by the warranty.

I really love my Kindle. Please come back to normal :(


This happens every 2 minutes. It reboot itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...