Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CAVITEX made my life easier :)


We're not really from Cavite, my parents were born and raised in Davao and me and my siblings sees Quezon City as our hometown. My family just bought a house and lot in Gen. Trias, Cavite and we've been spending holiday seasons there for almost like 6 years. Riding home to Cavite is a bit challenge for me. Aside from I'm a lazy traveler, I'm a byahilo person. I get dizzy, I puked several times while on the road, I even puked at my bag! cos I can't take it no more and I had no choice but to let it out inside my it. Ew. The longer the travel, more brutal to me. Going to Gen. Trias takes more than 3 hours when riding a bus. I really hate it. I wish I could just teleport just like that! *snaps finger* Going home in Cavite never excites me, only when I finally get in our house and see my kiddie cousins.

Well, now, thanks to CAVITEX. We can finally rid of traffic in Bacoor, more convenient and
mas mabilis! hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...