Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Long weekend in Cavite

I spent my long weekend in Cavite. It wasn't really a plan cos school left me lotsa things to be done to work on long weekend but since Saturday was storming, strong wind really made me scare so my nanay was worried and told us to go home for the holidays, so we took off Sunday morning.

Of course, thanks to CAVITEX, going home was smooth and convenient. I was even surprised when my sister suddenly tapped my back telling me we have reached Tejero, which is our bus stop, I was about to take a nap after enjoying my sight while we were crossing the road, then poof, we're already there.

When I studied a semester in STI Rosario last year, looking at this landscape is relaxing to me.






These are my lovely kiddie cousins. I love playing with these kids :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...