- What is your name? Lara
- How old are you? 24
- Where do you live? Cavite, Philippines
- What do you look like? morena. with eyeglasses, prescribed. slim.
——————— About Them
- You have a significant other, right? Yes
- What’s their name? Rey
- How old are they? 30
- Where do they live? Taguig
- What do they look like? Taller than me, kinda hairy person, has beard, slim but musculine.
———————————- About The Relationship
- Since you’re taking this, it’s a long-distance relationship, right? Yes
- Did you meet through the internet? Nope
- If not, then how did you meet? We used to work at the same workplace.
- How often do you see them? 3-5 times a month
- How long have you been together? 5 years now
————————————————-When Was The Last Time You …
- saw them? Today.
- kissed them? Today before he went back home
- hugged them? Today
- talked to them? A couple of days
——————————— Some Other Questions
- What made you decide you wanted to be in a long-distance relationship? Nobody wants to be in this kind of relationship. Do you? As if we had an option. We moved here in Cavite and he got a job in Taguig, probably 5hours ride away. Although we're apart, ending our relationship never crossed our minds.
- How does it usually make you feel? At first it is really hard for me cos we spent our 1st year we were together 7 days a week so when this LDR started, I was dying missing him. There was even a time when we never heard of each other for a month which probably the hardest point of our relationship. Later on, we planned to meet after 2-3 weeks, we don't wanna get through a month without seeing each other. Mostly, he comes to me to visit or sometimes we go out.
- Are there any songs that remind you of them? Whenever I miss him, I could relate to any love songs.
- Ever feel unable to believe you’re in a real relationship because of it? Distance is nothing. I'm in a real serious relationship and we both know it.
- Do you ever feel angry or stressed because of the distance? I did, during the first months.
- Do you ever take it out on your significant other? Not really
- Are you ever jealous of local couples? Sometimes, yeah.
- What are the advantages of a long-distance relationship? Your love for each other grows fonder. Everytime we see each other, it's one of the amazing.
- What are the disadvantages? Some nights you wanna cuddle but he's absent or sometimes when you're feeling down or something amazing happened, he's not there to talk to.
- Do people have less faith in your relationship because of the distance? I dunno to them. I don't really care. Well they see us how we spend time together.
- Do you know when the next time you’ll see them is? As of now, no. Due to his job.
- How do you usually talk to them? We never lasts a week without talking on the phone.
- Has the distance helped your relationship at all? Yes, of course.
- If so, in what ways? It proves to me how faithful he is to me and i am to him. That we could fully trust each other.
- Do you find it hard to trust your significant other? I trust him completely.
- Have you, or your significant other, ever taken advantage of the distance and lied? He never lied to me as far as I know.
- Do you ever hope to live with your significant other? Yes
- Do you hope to marry them? Yes.
- Do you hope to have kids with them? I already named our future children
- Do you think it’d be strange to finally have them with you, permanently? No, I've known him for years now.
- Do you think there’s a chance of this happening? Yes, we're planning for it.
- How often do you cry over it? I dont cry over it. I'm used to it.
- Would you ever break up with them because of the distance? NO
- What keeps you from ending it all? Love.
- Overall, are you happy you’re in the relationship? Yes
- Any advice for others in your situation? Believing in your relationship is the key. Trust. Love. Communication.