Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ShNicky Wives

Still a vivid memory. The very first time I saw a photo of the girl named Gillian Walsh who reported as Shane Filan's fiancee back then, my eyes glued on the monitor. I couldn't take off my eyes to the photo where Shane's holding close blond girl's hand with a ring on it wearing a white top. It was the first time I felt jealous. I thought, "Eto na ba yung babaeng yun? Di naman kagandahan!" (She's the girl? She's not even pretty!). Crazy but I felt like I wanna grab her hair off the photo that I was staring at. I was really jealous like I have the effing right to be jealous.Well, I was a kid back then, you know things could get into kid's mind. But until now, I don't find Gillian Walsh and Georgina Ahern suits to Shane and Nicky's sexyness. To be honest? It's kinda hard to accept this painful truth that their respective wives couldn't get any closer to their gorgeousness level. Look at Gillian, tell me, she looks like a blonde horse. Don't deny that fact. And Georgina, she's same age as Nicky but she looks more matured than her husband, I don't know how Nicky fell into those big round eyes. Seriously, I know you're thinking the same things. 

But, still... Gillian is the only woman Shane fell inlove to. Madly.
and
Georgina Ahern is the girl who made Nicky's love fairytale came true.

They're the women that my favorite gorgeous chose and will choose no matter what fans or other people think about them. 

They're the women who fills our lads' hearts with love.

They're the women who makes them complete and brings joy and happiness to them.

And they're the most beautiful girls to Shane and Nicky's eyes.

And for all that, they always have my respect. I am nobody to say ugly things about them. If they're the only people who holds the keys to Shane and Nicky's  happiness, I would gladly support them all the way. After all, that's the only job of mine.


Georgina Ahern, Nicky's wife



Gillian's engagement ring designed by Shane. The proposal happened in Dubai November 2002.

Shane and Gillian  Filan



PS: I still get bit jealous seeing photos like these. Esp those twitpics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...