Saturday, October 25, 2014

FILED Scribble Planner 2015

Ber months! Yay! Well yeah I know it started last month and since then I already felt the Christmas season in town. You know, season where malls are jampacked, sales everywhere, Divisoria season, time to display those decors again, Christmas songs playing even in the bus. Of course Christmas is more than that. I love Christmas. It's all about giving. People are also excited because it is 13th month and Christmas bonus season especially in the compnay I am working at, ber months also means raining bonuses (and the saying of 'merry christmas BIR', too.) Although there is still Halloween and All Soul's day to look forward to, no doubt Chrismas is the most exciting time of the year.
 
Ber months is also means another year is about to end and another one to start. New plans, new hopes, new goals to look forward to. Planner helps us to organize things we need to do and we want to do. Personally, I own one from WittyWillSaveTheWorld planner. It's really cute and witty planner and really helpful. It also helped me to achieve my goals in 2014. I'm glad that I started something that will benefit my future and my current planner helps me to plan it all. Although I'm happy with Witty Will Save The World planner and I'm still looking forward to their 2015 version, I think I've found my new one:


from filed.com.ph

from filed.com.ph




from filed.com.ph
 
 
Scribble! I saw this while browsing through Facebook newsfeed and I follow their Facebook page right away. Checking their photos of their products, the Scribble got my attention. Although I like Doodle for its black and white cover, Scribble reminds me of my scapbook I own since highschool. The brown cover and ribbon bound the same I did to my scapbook before, though I have stop scapbooking, I still keep it. And this planner comes with a free Stylomark! and this is what excites me more: They also give the option to have your name scibbled by a typogrpaphy artist! Ha. My name Lala will be look so perfect on that planner. So I did what I had to do:
 
 
I made my order

 
If you find this planner really attractive (because it is), check more of their products on FILED! website, you can place your oder there, too. The free Stylomark is only available when you pre-order until October 27 so you better hurry, freebies are always great, you can't miss that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...